>>> Chinese New Year celebration, Saskatoon, February 11, 2012
>>> New link: Saskatoon Heritage Chinese Language School
Saskatchewan Families with Children from Asia is a parent support group for families who have adopted children from China, Vietnam, Korea, or other Asian countries. Our goals:
- To support adoptive families,
- To support waiting families,
- To encourage adoption from China and other Asian countries,
- To advocate for children remaining in orphanages.
Saskatchewan FCA is a non-profit, volunteer organization run by adoptive parents and is independent of individual adoption agencies or facilitators. It is a chapter of Families with Children from China and the Adoption Support Centre of Saskatchewan.
We welcome as members all families who have adopted children of Asian origin, regardless of route of adoption, religion, marital status of the family, or the child's country of birth. We welcome members from Saskatchewan and from outside of the province.
About This Web Site
The following pages are selected with the menu buttons at the upper left of each page (or the Alt keyboard shortcuts noted):
- Home Page (Alt0) You are here!
- News & Events (Alt1) describes scheduled SFCA events and programs offered by SFCA.
- Services (Alt2) describes the activities and support services of the SFCA.
- Links (Alt4) provides useful external links related to SFCA.
- Membership (Alt5) describes the benefits of SFCA membership and provides the instructions to sign up as a member or as a board member.
- Contact Us (Alt8) provides SFCA email addresses and visitor information.
- ASCS (Alt8) links to our sister organization Adoption Support Centre of Saskatchewan, who have kindly allowed us to share their web domain.